Risk of a Lifetime (Entangled Ignite) - Claudia Shelton

If pressed to review this book in just a few words, I would have to say it was amazing and very hard to put down.

Now you know I'm not a woman of few words, so let's go into the whys of my love of Risk of a Lifetime.  First of all characters.  As usual this is a biggie with me and I love that Marcy and JB have a history, they were/are married, he may not know about the still married part, but she does.  They have this bond they cannot sever.  She couldn't sign the divorce papers, he can't help but want to save her and he always calls her "sugar" {swoon}.  However Marcy has stood on her own two feet and JB has continued his life following the dream of being in the FBI.  But when they are thrown back together again the sparks do fly and both characters begin to grow and mature into two people that can make it as a couple.  It takes a crazy man after them both to show them, but they do start to work through things.

I also enjoyed the plot.  There are some curves thrown in this one and every time I thought I had this one figured out, Ms. Shelton changed it up on me.  Kudos to her on this one.  It was a great suspense plot to go with the character development.

I thoroughly enjoyed Risk of a Lifetime. The characters seemed real and I loved the way they matured enough to figure out how to be together.  I also really enjoyed the suspense.  It kept me enthralled through the whole book.  As a romantic suspense book it scores perfectly on both elements.  Keeping a nice balance of romance and suspense.  I truly will look forward to more books by Ms. Shelton!

Source: http://myreadingroom-crystal.blogspot.com/2014/04/risk-of-lifetime-by-claudia-shelton.html